Update on Events and COVID-19
To enforce social distancing and reduce the spread of coronavirus the Enjoy Programme will not be running events until further notice.
If you have any questions about the Enjoy programme, please feel free to email the team.
- This event has passed.
Peddle My Wheels Bike Market
9 December 2017 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. In these instances we take 25% of the sales price to cover transport and storage costs. If you wish to take your bike please collect before we leave.
Any questions - please email email@example.com