Walking and cycling trails
We're developing a series of walking and cycling trails to get you exploring Waltham Forest, taking in the sites and learning about the range of celebrities and influential people who have helped make the borough what it is today.
This route takes a trail of discovery past the homes of Harry Beck, David Bailey, Fanny Craddock, Damon Albarn, Stuart Freeborn and David Beckham.
Walking: 30 to 60 minutes
Cycling: 30 minutes
Trail conditions: Mostly on quiet residential streets.
Trail start point: Leyton Midland Road Station
Trail end point: Leytonstone High Road Station
Start – Leyton Midland Station
- Wesley Road E10 - The home of Harry Beck
- Walwood Road – The home of David Bailey
- Fairlop Road – The home of Fanny Craddock
- Fillebrook Road – The home of Damon Albarn
- Grove Green Road - The home of Stuart Freeborn
- Norman Road – The home of David Beckham
End – Leytonstone High Road Station